Traveling Luck for Annat Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Annat Fjord?What's around Annat Fjord?
Where to stay near Annat Fjord
Also known as Agnat Fjord, Anat Fjord
The timezone in Annat Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:01 and Sunset at 17:14. It's light
Latitude. 63.0667°, Longitude. -41.9167°
Satellite map around Annat Fjord
Loading map of Annat Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Annat Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Kong Frederik VI Kyst (27.8km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (5.9km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (27.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (27.7km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Rungner Bjerge (21.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Akuliaruseq (21.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (8.5km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (20.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (7.3km)