Traveling Luck for Annikitsoq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Annikitsoq?What's around Annikitsoq?
Wikipedia near Annikitsoq
Where to stay near Annikitsoq
Also known as Angnikitsoq, Anikitsek, Anikitsok
The timezone in Annikitsoq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:06 and Sunset at 17:42. It's light
Latitude. 64.6167°, Longitude. -40.6833°
Satellite map around Annikitsoq
Loading map of Annikitsoq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Annikitsoq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Annikitsoq (0km)
- Johnstrup Nunatak (3.9km)
- Kornerup Nunatak (9.2km)
- Sorte Rytter Fjeld (10.9km)
- Hørring Nunatak (11.3km)
- Hvidsadlen (11.8km)
- Steenstrup Nunatak (15.9km)
- Kuplen (18km)
- Ravna Nunatak (20.3km)
- Mohn Nunatak (23.3km)
- Peary Nunatak (25.3km)
- Whymper Nunatak (27.8km)
- Rink Nunatak (29.7km)
- Helland Nunatak (30.3km)
- Jomfruen (34.7km)
- Kjerulf Nunatak (39.1km)
- Kullede Top (39.5km)
- Jyllandsfjeldet (40.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Kangerup Sermia (28.5km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (13km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (10.9km)