Traveling Luck for Anorituup Kangerlua, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Anorituup Kangerlua?What's around Anorituup Kangerlua?
Wikipedia near Anorituup Kangerlua
Where to stay near Anorituup Kangerlua
Also known as Anoretok, Anoretok Fjord, Anoritup Kangerdlua, Anoritûp Kangerdlua, Kangikitsuak
The timezone in Anorituup Kangerlua is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:00 and Sunset at 19:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.5333°, Longitude. -42.7667°
Satellite map around Anorituup Kangerlua
Loading map of Anorituup Kangerlua and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Anorituup Kangerlua, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (29.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (12.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Igutsaat Øer (41.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Qulleq Sund (26.3km)
Airports close to Anorituup Kangerlua
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (157km)