Traveling Luck for Ansbjerg, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ansbjerg?What's around Ansbjerg?
Where to stay near Ansbjerg
Also known as Ansbjarg, Ansbjærg
The timezone in Ansbjerg is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 22:45. It's light
Latitude. 63.5167°, Longitude. -41.6000°
Satellite map around Ansbjerg
Loading map of Ansbjerg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ansbjerg, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Hermod Vig (21.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Endemorænen (12.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Urd Øer (6.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Finnsbu (22.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rygspidsen (14.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lakseelven (17.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (14.8km)