Traveling Luck for Apostelen Tommelfinger, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Apostelen Tommelfinger?What's around Apostelen Tommelfinger?
Wikipedia near Apostelen Tommelfinger
Where to stay near Apostelen Tommelfinger
Also known as Tiningnertok
The timezone in Apostelen Tommelfinger is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:53 and Sunset at 19:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.6000°, Longitude. -43.8333°
Satellite map around Apostelen Tommelfinger
Loading map of Apostelen Tommelfinger and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Apostelen Tommelfinger, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Mannes Havn (44km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tasermiutsiaq (39.4km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (27km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (34km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (33.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Akuliaruseq (48.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Itivdlersuak (47.6km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Akerna (28.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (35.8km)
Airports close to Apostelen Tommelfinger
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (113.3km)