Traveling Luck for Archer Øer, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Archer Oer?What's around Archer Oer?
Wikipedia near Archer Oer
Where to stay near Archer Øer
Also known as Archers O, Archers Oer, Archers Ö, Archers Øer
The timezone in Archer Oer is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 72.2167°, Longitude. -23.6667°
Satellite map around Archer Øer
Loading map of Archer Øer and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Archer Øer, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Davy Sund (44.9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Ran Øer (14.3km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Skelhøje (45.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Antarctic Havn (28.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hawley Skær (39.3km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Segelsällskapets Fjord (51.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Kong Oscar Fjord (20.6km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Syltoppen (31.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Archer Øer
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (172.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.