Traveling Luck for Attertia, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Attertia?What's around Attertia?
Where to stay near Attertia
Also known as Agtertia, Siorartalip Kangerdlua
The timezone in Attertia is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:03 and Sunset at 20:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.2833°, Longitude. -33.4833°
Satellite map around Attertia
Loading map of Attertia and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Attertia, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (42.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (6.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (7.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (28.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (41.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (11.7km)