Traveling Luck for Avaqqat, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Avaqqat?What's around Avaqqat?
Wikipedia near Avaqqat
Where to stay near Avaqqat
Also known as Avarqat
The timezone in Avaqqat is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:42 and Sunset at 18:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.2833°, Longitude. -42.6333°
Satellite map around Avaqqat
Loading map of Avaqqat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Avaqqat, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (41.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (27.9km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Graah Fjelde (33.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Igutsaat Øer (12km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Qulleq Sund (35km)
Airports close to Avaqqat
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (159.7km)