Traveling Luck for Bagnæsset, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Bagnasset?What's around Bagnasset?
Wikipedia near Bagnasset
Where to stay near Bagnæsset
Also known as Back Point
The timezone in Bagnasset is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:27 and Sunset at 18:18. It's light
Latitude. 68.1833°, Longitude. -32.1333°
Satellite map around Bagnæsset
Loading map of Bagnæsset and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bagnæsset, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (10.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (20.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (16.9km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Aputiteeq (46.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (10.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Sødalen (32.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aputiteeq (46.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (16.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (13.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (28.9km)