Traveling Luck for Bartholin Bræ, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Bartholin Bra?What's around Bartholin Bra?
Wikipedia near Bartholin Bra
Where to stay near Bartholin Bræ
Also known as Bartholins Glacier
The timezone in Bartholin Bra is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:28 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. 69.7500°, Longitude. -24.3000°
Satellite map around Bartholin Bræ
Loading map of Bartholin Bræ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bartholin Bræ, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Volquart Boon Kyst (47.2km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Geikie Plateau (39.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Langryggen (38.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Borgvig (48.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Turner Sund (32.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Turner Ø (35.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Henry Land (21.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bartholin Bræ
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (129.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.