Traveling Luck for Bastian Bugt, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Bastian Bugt?What's around Bastian Bugt?
Wikipedia near Bastian Bugt
Where to stay near Bastian Bugt
Also known as Bastians Bugt, Bastion Bugt
The timezone in Bastian Bugt is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:25 and Sunset at 17:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 74.9167°, Longitude. -20.1667°
Satellite map around Bastian Bugt
Loading map of Bastian Bugt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bastian Bugt, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Dobbelttop (5.6km)
- Ruthner (9km)
- Sneryggen (11.5km)
- Schwarze Wand (17km)
- Vedetten (21.7km)
- Kalotten (27.2km)
- Sødre Muschelbjerg (30.9km)
- Lidskjalv (31.4km)
- Nordre Muschelbjerg (31.8km)
- Freja Fjeld (32.3km)
- Mørkeklint (33.5km)
- Hohe Kugel (34.1km)
- Freke (36.9km)
- Porten (37.6km)
- Hugin (37.8km)
- Dombjerg (45.5km)
- Zackenberg (50.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Hochstetterbugten (41.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Nanok (37.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Kulhus (32.3km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Aucellapasset (46.1km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Shannon Sund (40.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lakseelven (19.2km)