Traveling Luck for Batbjerg, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Batbjerg?What's around Batbjerg?
Wikipedia near Batbjerg
Where to stay near Batbjerg
Also known as Batbjarg, Batbjærg
The timezone in Batbjerg is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 07:58 and Sunset at 20:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.6167°, Longitude. -32.7000°
Satellite map around Batbjerg
Loading map of Batbjerg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Batbjerg, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lemon Bjerge (35.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kartografvig (31.7km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Gaffelen (44.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kærven (32.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Gardiner Sø (17.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (36.4km)