Traveling Luck for Bay Fjelde, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Bay Fjelde?What's around Bay Fjelde?
Wikipedia near Bay Fjelde
Where to stay near Bay Fjelde
Also known as Bays Fjelde
The timezone in Bay Fjelde is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 13:20 and Sunset at 14:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 70.6833°, Longitude. -25.8833°
Satellite map around Bay Fjelde
Loading map of Bay Fjelde and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bay Fjelde, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kangertittivaq (39.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Bregnepynt (33.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bjørne Øer (51.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kronen (18.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Hekla Havn (27.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Hartz Fjeld (19.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bay Fjelde
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (122.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.