Traveling Luck for Bernstorff Isfjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Bernstorff Isfjord?What's around Bernstorff Isfjord?
Where to stay near Bernstorff Isfjord
Also known as Bernstorf Isfjord, Bernstorffs Fjord, Bernstorffs Isfjord, Kangerdlugsuak
The timezone in Bernstorff Isfjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:36 and Sunset at 21:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.7000°, Longitude. -41.1667°
Satellite map around Bernstorff Isfjord
Loading map of Bernstorff Isfjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bernstorff Isfjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (16.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Kvankløft (25.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Draget (21.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Isfjordsundet (20.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rygspidsen (19.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (22.8km)