Traveling Luck for Berzelius Bjerg, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Berzelius Bjerg?What's around Berzelius Bjerg?
Wikipedia near Berzelius Bjerg
Where to stay near Berzelius Bjerg
Also known as Berzelius Bjarg, Berzelius Bjærg, Berzelius Mountain, Berzeslius Bjaerg
The timezone in Berzelius Bjerg is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:27 and Sunset at 18:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 72.4833°, Longitude. -25.1167°
Satellite map around Berzelius Bjerg
Loading map of Berzelius Bjerg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Berzelius Bjerg, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lugeon Bjerg (18.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Ran Øer (45.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Lyell Land (25.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Kongeborgen (39.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tinderne (27.6km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Argandhornene (33.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hawley Skær (30.4km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snehætten (38.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Philipshorn (31.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dammen (50.8km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Syltoppen (28.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bastionen (40.3km)