Traveling Luck for Kap Biot, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Biot?What's around Kap Biot?
Wikipedia near Kap Biot
Where to stay near Kap Biot
Also known as Cape Biot
The timezone in Kap Biot is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:51 and Sunset at 17:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 71.9167°, Longitude. -22.5167°
Satellite map around Kap Biot
Loading map of Kap Biot and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Biot, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Karlsbak (19.2km)
- Ravnefjeld (22.9km)
- Porfyrbjerg (23.4km)
- Purpurfjeld (26.5km)
- Århus Bjerg (26.6km)
- Paradigmabjerg (27.8km)
- Vandyke Klipper (28.3km)
- Bowen Bjerg (29.1km)
- Hesteskoen (31.2km)
- Ålborg Bjerg (33.1km)
- Nordenskiöld Bjerg (34.1km)
- Japetus Bjerg (34.6km)
- Quensel Bjerg (37km)
- Forchhammer Bjerg (39.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pictet Bjerge (31.5km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Davy Sund (15.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pingedal (42.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ingmikêrtâ (30.3km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Antarctic Havn (24.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kap Biot
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (134.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.