Traveling Luck for Bittefjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Bittefjord?What's around Bittefjord?
Wikipedia near Bittefjord
Where to stay near Bittefjord
Also known as Kangerdluriyik, Kangerdlurujik, Morepollen, Mørepollen
The timezone in Bittefjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:43 and Sunset at 20:44. It's light
Latitude. 60.4667°, Longitude. -43.2167°
Satellite map around Bittefjord
Loading map of Bittefjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bittefjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (12.3km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (11.4km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (5.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (30.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (7.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (14.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (3.5km)
Airports close to Bittefjord
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (151.8km)