Traveling Luck for Blåbærdalen, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Blabardalen?What's around Blabardalen?
Wikipedia near Blabardalen
Where to stay near Blåbærdalen
Also known as Blardalen, Blærdalen
The timezone in Blabardalen is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:58 and Sunset at 19:15. It's light
Latitude. 60.5000°, Longitude. -43.3833°
Satellite map around Blåbærdalen
Loading map of Blåbærdalen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Blåbærdalen, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (1.9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (21.9km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (5.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (35.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (6.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (16.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (7.1km)
Airports close to Blåbærdalen
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (141.5km)