Traveling Luck for Kap Brown, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Brown?What's around Kap Brown?
Wikipedia near Kap Brown
Where to stay near Kap Brown
Also known as Cape Brown
The timezone in Kap Brown is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 71.7833°, Longitude. -22.4167°
Satellite map around Kap Brown
Loading map of Kap Brown and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Brown, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Porfyrbjerg (9.1km)
- Ravnefjeld (10km)
- Århus Bjerg (11.5km)
- Bowen Bjerg (15.2km)
- Hesteskoen (15.6km)
- Paradigmabjerg (16.5km)
- Ålborg Bjerg (17.6km)
- Nordenskiöld Bjerg (19.4km)
- Quensel Bjerg (24km)
- Karlsbak (31.1km)
- Purpurfjeld (41.8km)
- Vandyke Klipper (42.2km)
- Hjørnefjeldet (49.4km)
- Fossilbjerget (51.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Davy Sund (30.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Antarctic Havn (37.7km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Carlsberg Fjord (37.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kap Brown
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (119.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.