Traveling Luck for Brystfjeldet, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Brystfjeldet?What's around Brystfjeldet?
Wikipedia near Brystfjeldet
Where to stay near Brystfjeldet
Also known as Brysfjeldet
The timezone in Brystfjeldet is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 23:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.5500°, Longitude. -42.9833°
Satellite map around Brystfjeldet
Loading map of Brystfjeldet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brystfjeldet, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (26km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Mannes Havn (11.1km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (20.1km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (14.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nûgâlik (37.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Blåbærdalen (24.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (17.9km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (14.2km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Halsbåndet (39.5km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Sermeq Kujalleq (38.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (10.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (18.3km)
Airports close to Brystfjeldet
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (158.4km)