Traveling Luck for Kap Cort Adelaer, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Cort Adelaer?What's around Kap Cort Adelaer?
Wikipedia near Kap Cort Adelaer
Where to stay near Kap Cort Adelaer
Also known as Cape Adalaer, Cape Adaler, Kangek, Kangeq
The timezone in Kap Cort Adelaer is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:47 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.8333°, Longitude. -42.0833°
Satellite map around Kap Cort Adelaer
Loading map of Kap Cort Adelaer and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Cort Adelaer, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (30.9km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Kanioqqat (21.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (22.5km)
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (44.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (3.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (28.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sermip Nûa (9.5km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (17.7km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Napasorsuaq (26.7km)
Airports close to Kap Cort Adelaer
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (204.4km)