Traveling Luck for Courtauld Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Courtauld Fjord?What's around Courtauld Fjord?
Wikipedia near Courtauld Fjord
Where to stay near Courtauld Fjord
Also known as Courtaulds Fjord
The timezone in Courtauld Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:40 and Sunset at 16:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.4500°, Longitude. -32.2667°
Satellite map around Courtauld Fjord
Loading map of Courtauld Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Courtauld Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (40.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kraemer Ø (33.4km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Hovedvejsnunatakker (26.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (23km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (36.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Gardiner Sø (39.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (23km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (26.2km)