Traveling Luck for Danell Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Danell Fjord?What's around Danell Fjord?
Wikipedia near Danell Fjord
Where to stay near Danell Fjord
Also known as Danells Fjord, Iluileq
The timezone in Danell Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:32 and Sunset at 21:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.8833°, Longitude. -43.1167°
Satellite map around Danell Fjord
Loading map of Danell Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Danell Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Mannes Havn (47.3km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Qassit (33.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nûgâlik (10.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (44.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (31.6km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Graah Fjelde (21.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kûtsit Nûat (30.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kangerluluk Bjerge (31.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Sagdlia Sund (49.3km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Halsbåndet (20.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (35.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (48.1km)
Airports close to Danell Fjord
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (136.5km)