Traveling Luck for Kap Daniel Rantzau, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Daniel Rantzau?What's around Kap Daniel Rantzau?
Wikipedia near Kap Daniel Rantzau
Where to stay near Kap Daniel Rantzau
Also known as Kangek, Kap Rantzau
The timezone in Kap Daniel Rantzau is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 23:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.7833°, Longitude. -42.1167°
Satellite map around Kap Daniel Rantzau
Loading map of Kap Daniel Rantzau and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Daniel Rantzau, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (24.7km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Kanioqqat (16.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (27.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (39.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (6.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (22.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Otto Rud Øer (37.5km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (21.7km)
Airports close to Kap Daniel Rantzau
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (200.6km)