Traveling Luck for Dannebrogsø, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Dannebrogso?What's around Dannebrogso?
Wikipedia near Dannebrogso
Where to stay near Dannebrogsø
Also known as Dannebrog O, Dannebrog Ø, Kivdlak, Qivdlaq
The timezone in Dannebrogso is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:10 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.3167°, Longitude. -39.5833°
Satellite map around Dannebrogsø
Loading map of Dannebrogsø and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dannebrogsø, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Dannebrogsø (0km)
- Ittit (6km)
- Simîtakajâ (9km)
- Vend Om (11.6km)
- Vahl Ø (17.7km)
- Hornemann Ø (19.6km)
- Sûnikajîp Qusîa (22.4km)
- Ukîverajik (22.5km)
- Sûnikajîp Ingmíkêrtiva (24.2km)
- Sûnikajîp Sârsia (24.8km)
- Nuerniagkat Ingmíkêrtivat (25.5km)
- Suunikajik (25.7km)
- Târtivínaq (27.9km)
- Avqusiâjik (29.5km)
- Ørsted Ø (30.1km)
- Takiseeq (30.4km)
- Uingaleq (31km)
- Sapángaq (31.3km)
- Qêrtartivaq (36.7km)
- Takiseeq (36.9km)
- Igssalik (37.2km)
- Qumartertivit (38.6km)
- Orssuiagssuaq (39km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ikertivaq (19.8km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Graah Varde (5.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toornaartik (10.1km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Graah Øer (7.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen (10.8km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Nanataq (37.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Ulimaatikajik (32.3km)
Airports close to Dannebrogsø
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (121.5km)