Traveling Luck for Kap Deichmann, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Deichmann?What's around Kap Deichmann?
Wikipedia near Kap Deichmann
Where to stay near Kap Deichmann
Also known as Cape Deichmann, Kap Deichman
The timezone in Kap Deichmann is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 02:59 and Sunset at 01:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.0500°, Longitude. -32.0500°
Satellite map around Kap Deichmann
Loading map of Kap Deichmann and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Deichmann, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (8.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (17.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (17.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Aputiteeq (32.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Amdrup Tårne (29.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (24.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Sødalen (33.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aputiteeq (32.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (21.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (27.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (41km)