Traveling Luck for Dietrichson Sund, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Dietrichson Sund?What's around Dietrichson Sund?
Wikipedia near Dietrichson Sund
Where to stay near Dietrichson Sund
Also known as Dietrichsons Sund
The timezone in Dietrichson Sund is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:08 and Sunset at 19:49. It's light
Latitude. 64.3000°, Longitude. -41.2500°
Satellite map around Dietrichson Sund
Loading map of Dietrichson Sund and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dietrichson Sund, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Jyllandsfjeldet (6.4km)
- Kullede Top (10.3km)
- Helland Nunatak (16.6km)
- Rink Nunatak (16.9km)
- Sadelfjeldet (17.8km)
- Delmenhorst Nunatak (19.4km)
- Tommeltotten (25.8km)
- Hustoppen (27.2km)
- Ørnen (28.4km)
- Ensomme Skrænt (29.3km)
- Mohn Nunatak (31.6km)
- Pelikanen (34.3km)
- Trillingerne (37.8km)
- Hammerfaldet (38.4km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Brages Bjerge (45.7km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Umiiviip Kangertiva (20.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nordenskiöld Næs (30.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Væringen (19.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertarsuit (37.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Colberger Heide (38.6km)