Traveling Luck for Domkirkebjerget, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Domkirkebjerget?What's around Domkirkebjerget?
Wikipedia near Domkirkebjerget
Where to stay near Domkirkebjerget
Also known as Cathedral Mountain, Domkirkebjarget, Domkirkebjærget
The timezone in Domkirkebjerget is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:21 and Sunset at 16:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.5667°, Longitude. -31.9167°
Satellite map around Domkirkebjerget
Loading map of Domkirkebjerget and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Domkirkebjerget, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Nordfjord Plateau (32.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kraemer Ø (42.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (34.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lemon Bjerge (3.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (42.7km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Øvre Frederiksborg Gletscher (40.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (32.6km)