Traveling Luck for Drømmebugten, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Drommebugten?What's around Drommebugten?
Wikipedia near Drommebugten
Where to stay near Drømmebugten
Also known as Dream Bay, Drombukta, Drömbukta
The timezone in Drommebugten is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 72.1833°, Longitude. -22.6000°
Satellite map around Drømmebugten
Loading map of Drømmebugten and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drømmebugten, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Davy Sund (15.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Ran Øer (48.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Antarctic Havn (24.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Læsø (46.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Føndal (13.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kap Seaforth (42km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vælddal (21.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Kong Oscar Fjord (52.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gudenelv (28.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drømmebugten
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (164.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.