Traveling Luck for Dronning Marie Dal, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Dronning Marie Dal?What's around Dronning Marie Dal?
Where to stay near Dronning Marie Dal
Also known as Ekalumiut, Queen Marie Valley
The timezone in Dronning Marie Dal is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:15 and Sunset at 21:31. It's light
Latitude. 63.4667°, Longitude. -42.0000°
Satellite map around Dronning Marie Dal
Loading map of Dronning Marie Dal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dronning Marie Dal, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Hermod Vig (32.7km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Kong Frederik VI Kyst (28.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Endemorænen (9.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Skjoldungen (31.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Langenæs (26.8km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Rungner Bjerge (25.5km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Qoornoq (21.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Urd Øer (27.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dronning Marie Dal (0km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lakseelven (4.4km)