Traveling Luck for Kap Dufva, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Dufva?What's around Kap Dufva?
Wikipedia near Kap Dufva
Where to stay near Kap Dufva
Also known as Cape Dufva
The timezone in Kap Dufva is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 20:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 72.6667°, Longitude. -24.7000°
Satellite map around Kap Dufva
Loading map of Kap Dufva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Dufva, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lugeon Bjerg (25.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Lyell Land (36.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Kongeborgen (14.3km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Argandhornene (38.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hawley Skær (23.3km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Segelsällskapets Fjord (30.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Svedenborg Bjerg (34.4km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Argand Gletscher (42.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bastionen (28.1km)