Traveling Luck for Ebba Havn, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ebba Havn?What's around Ebba Havn?
Where to stay near Ebba Havn
Also known as Ebba Harbor
The timezone in Ebba Havn is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:39 and Sunset at 18:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.9333°, Longitude. -41.4167°
Satellite map around Ebba Havn
Loading map of Ebba Havn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ebba Havn, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (34.2km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (26km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (11.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (29.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Saqqisikuik (33.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (30.9km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Apusîkajîp Ilivítarpia (29.4km)