Traveling Luck for Kap Edvard Holm, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Edvard Holm?What's around Kap Edvard Holm?
Wikipedia near Kap Edvard Holm
Where to stay near Kap Edvard Holm
Also known as Cape Edward Holm, Kap Holm
The timezone in Kap Edvard Holm is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 13:59 and Sunset at 00:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.8500°, Longitude. -32.1833°
Satellite map around Kap Edvard Holm
Loading map of Kap Edvard Holm and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Edvard Holm, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (32.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (37.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (39.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Hammerdalen (40.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Aputiteeq (9.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (48.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (44.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aputiteeq (8.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (50.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Forbindelsegletscher (43.5km)