Traveling Luck for Ensomheden, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ensomheden?What's around Ensomheden?
Where to stay near Ensomheden
Also known as Ensemheden
The timezone in Ensomheden is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:59 and Sunset at 18:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.7167°, Longitude. -41.2167°
Satellite map around Ensomheden
Loading map of Ensomheden and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ensomheden, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Asgard Sund (30.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (16.2km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Kvankløft (25km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Draget (23.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Isfjordsundet (23.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rygspidsen (20.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (23.9km)