Traveling Luck for Kap Ewart, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Ewart?What's around Kap Ewart?
Wikipedia near Kap Ewart
Where to stay near Kap Ewart
Also known as Cape Ewart
The timezone in Kap Ewart is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:53 and Sunset at 17:52. It's light
Latitude. 69.3500°, Longitude. -24.4500°
Satellite map around Kap Ewart
Loading map of Kap Ewart and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Ewart, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Høst Havn (19.3km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Knighton Fjord (12.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Barclay Bugt (28.1km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Bartholin Bræ (46.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Henry Land (42.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kap Ewart
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (173.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.