Traveling Luck for Forbindelsegletscher, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Forbindelsegletscher?What's around Forbindelsegletscher?
Wikipedia near Forbindelsegletscher
Where to stay near Forbindelsegletscher
Also known as Forbindelsesgletscher
The timezone in Forbindelsegletscher is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 22:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.1667°, Longitude. -31.6333°
Satellite map around Forbindelsegletscher
Loading map of Forbindelsegletscher and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Forbindelsegletscher, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (15.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (6.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (5.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Amdrup Tårne (41km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (21.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Sødalen (11.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (6.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (19.6km)