Traveling Luck for Forchhammer Bjerg, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Forchhammer Bjerg?What's around Forchhammer Bjerg?
Wikipedia near Forchhammer Bjerg
Where to stay near Forchhammer Bjerg
Also known as Forchhammer Bjarge, Forchhammer Bjærge, Forchhammers Bjarg, Forchhammers Bjærg
The timezone in Forchhammer Bjerg is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 72.2500°, Longitude. -22.8333°
Satellite map around Forchhammer Bjerg
Loading map of Forchhammer Bjerg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Forchhammer Bjerg, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Davy Sund (25.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Ran Øer (38.2km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Skelhøje (34.2km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Antarctic Havn (26.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Føndal (24.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vælddal (10.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Kong Oscar Fjord (42.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gudenelv (21km)
Airfields or small airports close to Forchhammer Bjerg
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (172.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.