Traveling Luck for Frederiksborg Gletscher, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Frederiksborg Gletscher?What's around Frederiksborg Gletscher?
Wikipedia near Frederiksborg Gletscher
Where to stay near Frederiksborg Gletscher
Also known as Frederiksborg Glacier
The timezone in Frederiksborg Gletscher is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:54 and Sunset at 17:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.4667°, Longitude. -31.6833°
Satellite map around Frederiksborg Gletscher
Loading map of Frederiksborg Gletscher and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Frederiksborg Gletscher, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (42km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (40.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kraemer Ø (31.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (36.5km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Trillingerne (37.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lemon Bjerge (15.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (27.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Sødalen (33.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (30.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (24.3km)