Traveling Luck for Freycinet Bjerg, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Freycinet Bjerg?What's around Freycinet Bjerg?
Wikipedia near Freycinet Bjerg
Where to stay near Freycinet Bjerg
Also known as Cape Freycinet, Mount Freycinet
The timezone in Freycinet Bjerg is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 72.8000°, Longitude. -22.3667°
Satellite map around Freycinet Bjerg
Loading map of Freycinet Bjerg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Freycinet Bjerg, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Østernæs (26km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Vega Sund (18.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Månedal (28.7km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Skelhøje (33.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gudenelv (43.6km)