Traveling Luck for Gåsefjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Gasefjord?What's around Gasefjord?
Wikipedia near Gasefjord
Where to stay near Gåsefjord
Also known as Gaasefjord, Orqungmut Kangertiva
The timezone in Gasefjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 13:19 and Sunset at 14:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 70.1667°, Longitude. -27.3000°
Satellite map around Gåsefjord
Loading map of Gåsefjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gåsefjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Moræne Pynt (37.5km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Gåsefjord (0km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Gåseland (23.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Fønfjord (33.3km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Sydbræ (36.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gåsefjord
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (189.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.