Traveling Luck for Gerard De Geer Gletscher, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Gerard De Geer Gletscher?What's around Gerard De Geer Gletscher?
Wikipedia near Gerard De Geer Gletscher
Where to stay near Gerard De Geer Gletscher
Also known as De Geer Gletscher, Gerard De Gee Gletscher
The timezone in Gerard De Geer Gletscher is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 04:12 and Sunset at 23:27. It's light
Latitude. 73.6833°, Longitude. -27.4167°
Satellite map around Gerard De Geer Gletscher
Loading map of Gerard De Geer Gletscher and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gerard De Geer Gletscher, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lacroix Bjerge (32.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Hendil (25.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Målebjerg (15.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Kong Christian X Land (38.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Madum Sø (3.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Portmorænen (53.2km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Wilkins Nunatakker (47.4km)