Traveling Luck for Graah Øer, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Graah Oer?What's around Graah Oer?
Wikipedia near Graah Oer
Where to stay near Graah Øer
Also known as Graahs Oer, Graahs Øer
The timezone in Graah Oer is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 03:28 and Sunset at 01:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.2500°, Longitude. -39.5833°
Satellite map around Graah Øer
Loading map of Graah Øer and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Graah Øer, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Vend Om (3.9km)
- Dannebrogsø (7.7km)
- Ittit (8.1km)
- Vahl Ø (10.2km)
- Hornemann Ø (12.1km)
- Simîtakajâ (14.2km)
- Ukîverajik (16.3km)
- Avqusiâjik (23.3km)
- Ørsted Ø (23.3km)
- Sûnikajîp Qusîa (28.3km)
- Sûnikajîp Ingmíkêrtiva (29.7km)
- Takiseeq (29.7km)
- Qêrtartivaq (30km)
- Sûnikajîp Sârsia (30.3km)
- Suunikajik (32km)
- Nuerniagkat Ingmíkêrtivat (32.7km)
- Târtivínaq (33.3km)
- Aaluit (33.9km)
- Takisêrajik (34.4km)
- Nunârtik (34.9km)
- Takiseeq (35.8km)
- Nældebladet (36.2km)
- Uingaleq (36.8km)
- Sapángaq (37.4km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ikertivaq (27.4km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (37.4km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Graah Varde (9.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toornaartik (6.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen (5.2km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Ulimaatikajik (37.4km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Nanataq (32.5km)
Airports close to Graah Øer
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (123.8km)