Traveling Luck for Graah Varde, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Graah Varde?What's around Graah Varde?
Wikipedia near Graah Varde
Where to stay near Graah Varde
Also known as Graahs Varde
The timezone in Graah Varde is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:16 and Sunset at 20:43. It's light
Latitude. 65.3167°, Longitude. -39.4667°
Satellite map around Graah Varde
Loading map of Graah Varde and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Graah Varde, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Dannebrogsø (5.7km)
- Ittit (11.5km)
- Vend Om (12.9km)
- Simîtakajâ (14.3km)
- Vahl Ø (17.6km)
- Sûnikajîp Qusîa (18.7km)
- Sûnikajîp Ingmíkêrtiva (20.2km)
- Sûnikajîp Sârsia (20.7km)
- Hornemann Ø (21.3km)
- Suunikajik (22.4km)
- Nuerniagkat Ingmíkêrtivat (23.7km)
- Târtivínaq (23.7km)
- Ukîverajik (25.8km)
- Takiseeq (26.3km)
- Uingaleq (27.2km)
- Sapángaq (27.8km)
- Avqusiâjik (32.9km)
- Ørsted Ø (32.9km)
- Igssalik (33.3km)
- Qumartertivit (34.1km)
- Orssuiagssuaq (34.2km)
- Akínersâje (34.7km)
- Aaluiartik (35.1km)
- Erît (37.2km)
- Tupitsivik (38.4km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ikertivaq (21.6km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Graah Varde (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toornaartik (14.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Graah Øer (9.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen (14.3km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Ulimaatikajik (36.9km)
Airports close to Graah Varde
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (116.1km)