Traveling Luck for Griffenfeld Ø, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Griffenfeld O?What's around Griffenfeld O?
Where to stay near Griffenfeld Ø
Also known as Griffenfelds O, Griffenfelds Ø, Griffenfeldt Island, Griffenfeldt O, Griffenfeldt Ö, Omanaq, Ománaq, Umanaq
The timezone in Griffenfeld O is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 22:40. It's light
Latitude. 62.9333°, Longitude. -41.5500°
Satellite map around Griffenfeld Ø
Loading map of Griffenfeld Ø and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Griffenfeld Ø, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (29km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (19.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (14.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (25.3km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (30.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (26.2km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Apusîkajîp Ilivítarpia (22.3km)