Traveling Luck for Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen?What's around Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen?
Wikipedia near Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen
Where to stay near Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen
Also known as Kap Gudbrand Turlaksen
The timezone in Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:06 and Sunset at 21:22. It's light
Latitude. 65.2333°, Longitude. -39.6833°
Satellite map around Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen
Loading map of Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Vend Om (5.2km)
- Ittit (7.8km)
- Hornemann Ø (9.8km)
- Dannebrogsø (10.8km)
- Vahl Ø (11.2km)
- Ukîverajik (11.7km)
- Simîtakajâ (13.9km)
- Avqusiâjik (18.8km)
- Ørsted Ø (19.2km)
- Qêrtartivaq (25.9km)
- Takiseeq (26.2km)
- Aaluit (29.6km)
- Takisêrajik (30km)
- Nunârtik (30.5km)
- Nældebladet (32.2km)
- Sûnikajîp Qusîa (32.8km)
- Sûnikajîp Ingmíkêrtiva (34.4km)
- Sûnikajîp Sârsia (34.9km)
- Aqitseq (35.5km)
- Nuerniagkat Ingmíkêrtivat (36.3km)
- Suunikajik (36.3km)
- Târtivínaq (38km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ikertivaq (29km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (32.4km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Graah Varde (14.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toornaartik (2.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen (0km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Ulimaatikajik (35.8km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Nanataq (27.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (36.9km)
Airports close to Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (129.1km)