Traveling Luck for Gudenelv, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Gudenelv?What's around Gudenelv?
Wikipedia near Gudenelv
Where to stay near Gudenelv
Also known as Gods River
The timezone in Gudenelv is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:56 and Sunset at 17:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 72.4333°, Longitude. -22.7500°
Satellite map around Gudenelv
Loading map of Gudenelv and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gudenelv, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Vega Sund (40.1km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Skelhøje (14.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Antarctic Havn (47.2km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Føndal (38.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gudenelv
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (192.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.