Traveling Luck for Hakkefjeld, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Hakkefjeld?What's around Hakkefjeld?
Where to stay near Hakkefjeld
Also known as Hakkefjald, Hakkefjæld
The timezone in Hakkefjeld is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 22:52. It's light
Latitude. 63.5500°, Longitude. -41.4833°
Satellite map around Hakkefjeld
Loading map of Hakkefjeld and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hakkefjeld, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Hermod Vig (23.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Endemorænen (20km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ensomheden (23.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Kvankløft (1.7km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Itivdlerssûp Akia (24km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Urd Øer (5.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Finnsbu (21.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rygspidsen (7.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lakseelven (24.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (9.5km)