Traveling Luck for Kap Hammer, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Hammer?What's around Kap Hammer?
Wikipedia near Kap Hammer
Where to stay near Kap Hammer
Also known as Cape Hammer
The timezone in Kap Hammer is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 22:46. It's light
Latitude. 68.0833°, Longitude. -31.6167°
Satellite map around Kap Hammer
Loading map of Kap Hammer and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Hammer, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (15.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (4.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (9.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Amdrup Tårne (44.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (28.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Sødalen (16.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (14.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (27.4km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Stakken (48.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Sortekappasset (52.4km)