Traveling Luck for Hawley Skær, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Hawley Skar?What's around Hawley Skar?
Wikipedia near Hawley Skar
Where to stay near Hawley Skær
Also known as Hawley's Rock
The timezone in Hawley Skar is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 22:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 72.5167°, Longitude. -24.2333°
Satellite map around Hawley Skær
Loading map of Hawley Skær and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hawley Skær, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Jelsdal (43.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lugeon Bjerg (42.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Ran Øer (25.2km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Arbenz Kolle (45.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Kongeborgen (27km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hawley Skær (0km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Segelsällskapets Fjord (28.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Kong Oscar Fjord (18.8km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Syltoppen (26.7km)