Traveling Luck for Kap Hegemann, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Hegemann?What's around Kap Hegemann?
Wikipedia near Kap Hegemann
Where to stay near Kap Hegemann
Also known as Cape Hegemann, Sivinganeq
The timezone in Kap Hegemann is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:34 and Sunset at 18:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.0667°, Longitude. -33.4500°
Satellite map around Kap Hegemann
Loading map of Kap Hegemann and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Hegemann, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Langø (2.3km)
- Nyø (6.5km)
- Ikerasammiut (9.8km)
- Milait (13.5km)
- Tukingaleq (13.7km)
- Store Tindholm (17.1km)
- Qajarsak (17.8km)
- Svineryggen (17.8km)
- Lille Tindholm (19.2km)
- Lilleø (22.5km)
- Søndre Aputiteeq (25km)
- Ersinguseq (25.1km)
- Aaluiartik (26.1km)
- Angmalokujugtoq (28.1km)
- Imilik (35.7km)
- Aggas Ø (37.8km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (21.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (21.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (22.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (9.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (23.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (13.5km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (35.7km)